COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your personal information.
- This website collects personal information about you when you complete a form on the website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of personal information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the website to any organisation not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you.
- If you do not give our permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR SERVER
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you);
– The type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited.
– Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If your give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what personal information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you send a form on this website to us, it will provide the following personal information:
- Your name
- Your email address
ON SOME FORMS IT WILL ADDITIONALLY ASK FOR:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
- When ordering merchandise, your credit card details
- Security of your personal information
- Any personal information you provide to purchase merchandise on-line, including credit card details will be protected by 128 bit Encryption Security provided by a Thawte SuperCert.
- To view this site securely, you need a browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer displaying a symbol such as a key or lock, to show you are in secure mode; if not, a warning will appear.
- Please note despite the high level of security installed on this website, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is secure.
- Your credit card details will not be stored after the completion of the transaction.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact us via our contact page.
- If any of the personal information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change our privacy statement. A revised privacy statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Vehicle information displayed within the web site is provided by the manufacturer. The information is displayed in good faith however Brighton Mitsubishi makes no representations or warranties, under any circumstances, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Brighton Mitsubishi be liable for any claims of any nature caused by reliance on this information. It is the responsibility of the User to verify any information with the manufacturer and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.
The information and associated products and services contained in the web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Brighton Mitsubishi may make improvements and/or changes to the web site at any time. Any views expressed in the web site are not necessarily those of Brighton Mitsubishi except where specifically stated them to be the views of Brighton Mitsubishi. Brighton Mitsubishi or its employees and/or suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information and associated products and services contained in the web site for any purpose. All information and associated products and services contained in the web site are provided without warranty of any kind other than those provided by statue in some states of Australia. Brighton Mitsubishi or its employees and/or suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information and associated products and services, including all implied warranties. In no event shall Brighton Mitsubishi or its employees and/or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the provision of service, information and associated products and services contained in the web site MODIFICATION.Brighton Mitsubishi reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time and will provide the revised terms on this web site within a reasonable period.