Drop Off Instructions
Vehicle Drop Off Instructions
Our service department is located at the back of the dealership, and entry is via 5 Park Road Oakleigh VIC. Please park in the in the service driveway lane, not the back carpark. Please note – allow 10 to 15 minutes at the time of drop off and vehicle collection to go through all paperwork necessary for the maintenance of your vehicle.
Early Bird Drop Facility
Currently early bird drop off service is unavailable, but will be available in the very near future.
On occasion we may elect to wash your vehicle if time permits, please note this isn’t part of routine servicing, so on some visits we may not wash/vacuum your vehicle. The wash is to ensure that we return the vehicle in the same condition and remove any finger prints that may occur from opening bonnets etc, however if you require a more in depth “vehicle detailing service”, please speak with your service advisor, and we can arrange this at very competitive rates, starting from as little as $75.
Please contact Service reception direct on 8562 5522 for courtesy car availability. We also offer a free shuttle bus service for drop off and pick up daily within an 8km radius, time conditions may apply.
Please note, the car wash facility operates Monday to Friday only.
Protect Your Investment
Purchase our 12 month Roadside Assistance Package for just $69.
Did you know we recommend Completing a Wheel Rotation, Balance and Alignment every 10,000km or less to achieve maximum tyre life. Contact one of our Friendly Service advisors to discuss your individual requirements or to make an appointment.
If you have a Child Seat fitted, we may need to remove this as part of service or repairs due to items being located underneath the back seat. Unfortunately due to legal reasons, we are unable to refit these. These will be placed back in the boot, or on the backseat if they will not fit in the boot. We recommend you remove these before dropping off for service. If you have baby seats installed, please ensure to check them post service and prior to using them.
Free Courtesy Bus
We have a free courtesy bus available within a 5KM radius which departs sharp at the following time, If you require a lift please inform us where possible at the time of booking.
- Please note, Courtesy bus leaves sharp at the above times, we cannot promise drop off times outside the above departure times.
- Courtesy bus finishes at 4pm, so all pickups need to be completed by that time.
- Please note, pickups are completed on an as available basis, we are unable to promise a specific pickup time.
- Please note, there is 1 courtesy bus, and numerous lifts, so drop off can take some time as there are multiple people to drop off.
- If you require a specific pickup time, or need to be at an appointment, we recommend utilising one of our Loan/Hire vehicles as we can’t promise specific times.
- Please note, Shuttle Runs Monday to Friday only.
Courtesy Cars/Hire Cars
- We have hire cars available for use while your vehicle is in for service/repair
- Please note, Drivers must have an Australian Driver’s Licens
- Loan vehicles are $66 per day (*complimentary at the time of vehicle service
- Loan car excess applicable is $2500, with reduction to $1000 available for $30 per day
- Loan cars are available for the same day only, must be returned by 5pm on the same day, unless prior arrangement has been made
- If you need a hire car, please ensure to request one at the time of booking, as these book out around 3-4 weeks in advance
- Please note, Hire cars are available for weekday services only, unfortunately on Saturdays we don’t have hire cars available
- Please advise us of any changes to your scheduled arrival time, or if you have any concerns or questions, please contact our Service department to discuss